- TRICK OR TREAT – Much more of a treat than it is a trick, the Trick or Treat Colorize Die Set is a ghoulishly great way to add some fun and spooky designs into your Halloween makes. The versatile elements within this die set are perfect for a wide range of papercraft makes. Use this die set with our Eclectic Colors cardstock to create some vibrant homemade Halloween cards, seasonal party décor and invites, or add some designs into your scrapbook and journaling pages.
- CUT A VARIETY OF MATERIALS - Thinlits dies allow you to cut intricate designs from a single sheet of paper, card, metallic foil, vellum, shrink plastic and stencil film.
- IDEAL FOR EVERY CREATIVE PURSUIT - Thinlits dies come in a variety of beautiful shapes and sizes, to add a special touch to all your paper crafting & stencilling projects.
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Big Shot Express, Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway, Sizzix Big Shot Plus & Sizzix Big Shot Pro
- APPROXIMATE DIE CUT - 5.7cm x 5.1cm - 0.3cm x 0.3cm
Thinlits create dazzling detailed shapes for more creative cardmaking and papercrafting projects. These wafer-thin chemically-etched die sets are designed to cut, emboss or stencil a single sheet of cardstock, paper, metallic foil or vellum. They are simple to use, compact and portable for cutting at home or on the go. Use them for enhanced intricacy and to add a special touch of inspiration to all your projects.
The Thinlits dies in this set are compatible with the BIGkick, Big Shot and Vagabond machines.
To cut, the sandwich requires use of a pair of Cutting Pads and the machine's included Platform; when using the Essentials Platform or Solo Platform & Shim, the Extended Adapter or Solo Adapter is required. Because of their intricacy, Thinlits dies may require up to three passes to cut. If extra ejection is needed for easier separation of the die-cut from the design, place wax paper between the Thinlits die and your material and then cut.
These dies can also emboss when the machine's included Platform is combined with an Impressions Pad and Silicone Rubber sheet. The diagrams on the Platform offer easy guidelines about how to make the perfect Sizzix sandwich.
To stencil, place the die over desired material and apply ink or chalk to the die indentations. This technique can be used alone or to enhance embossed designs.
I am happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases...just email me for information.